Virtual Strategic HR Series
(two 90 minute sessions)
December 5th & 12th
11:30 am – 1:00 pm
Pre-approved for 3.0 hours of SHRM and HRCI Business Credit!
Influencing Change – How to Align and Motivate Stakeholders
3.0 hours of SHRM and HRCI recertification credit
Why is change so difficult? Why are the people in power not addressing the problems that need the most attention? And how can I mobilize people to change amidst the deep uncertainty of these tumultuous times? If these questions sound familiar, this program designed specifically for CHRO’s, and HR Directors is for you.
The need for progress and change on difficult systemic issues is all around us: COVID-19, issues of diversity, equity and inclusion, political uncertainty, mergers and acquisitions, mental health, quiet quitting, succession planning, and the pending recession are pushing HR Leaders more than ever to continue expand their skill set and knowledge.
During this two-part program, you will develop capabilities and learn tools to affect change in your organization through problem-solving various HR and organizational challenges such as the pains experienced with scaling/growth, downsizing, new management, or adding new technology while increasing engagement and improving organizational performance.
Program Participants: This two-part program is for you if…
- You work on issues you deeply care about and you are sometimes frustrated you are not making as much progress as needed.
- Part of your work is to manage multiple stakeholders with diverse perspectives.
- You are curious about how to mobilize others even if you are not their direct supervisor.
- You feel sometimes alone in your efforts to promote change.
- You see that your organization is not (or partially not) fulfilling its mission.
- The challenges you are facing are not just technical in nature, but includes issues of culture, identity, resistance, or conflict.
- You are interested in building deeper connections with other like-minded change agents from government, non-profit and for-profit sectors on systemic change.
- You are ready to be supported and inspired to engage on a journey of personal growth.
REGISTRATION FEES –
$199 SHRM Members
$249 Non-SHRM Members
Pre-registration is required.
Cancellation Policy: Registrations cancelled on or before 5:00 pm on September 1st will be assessed a $50 cancellation penalty. Cancellations received after 5:01 pm on September 1st will not be refunded. Substitutions will be accepted without penalty.